Products not added to cart? Please enable cookies!
(It’s this icon in the bottom left corner.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions…
Discount on Shipping Fees
The shipping discount can be applied when the amounts below for the shopping cart subtotal, before taxes and other fees are reached . You only need to click on “Apply coupon” at the top of the cart or order page. (technical bug), you need to add the coupon code below into the coupon space on the CHECKOUT page (before payment). This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. The promotion applies only to orders paid directly online at the time of the order .
|Shopping Cart Subtotal
|Maximum discount applied to shipping charges
December 21th update: Canada Post still doesn’t offer guarantees on its shipping delays and may take a few days longer than advertised. Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some quick shipping methods:
- Pickup in Saint-Jerome (free, offered in shipping options for closeby areas).
- Nationex until wednesday for a delivery in Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa (shipping option that should be available the minute you put your postal code).
- Shipping 24 hrs (or regular drive time for buses) via bus (to a bus station near you, details here).
The simplest way to know is to add at least item to your cart, then enter your postal code (and province) on this page for the shipping costs and delays.
Orders with only in-stock items (items out of stock are clearly indicated) are usually shipped the next business day. For items not in inventory, we will quickly notify you by email of the delay (if it is not already shown).
Funique will send the package according to the method selected but fUniqUe cannot be held responsible for the non-predictable delays (weather, strike) attributable to the different mail. If you need to receive the package for a specific date, it is always recommended that you let us know in the comments section of your order.
Within a reasonable period (7 days regular season, extended for the holidays), if you’re not satisfied with an item you received and product is unused, you can return it to us and we will refund you the price of the item. In order to receive your refund, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number (RAN) that must accompany the shipment.
14 days fUniqUe warranty
If an item has a manufacturing fault or was wrongly described (and is unused) within the 14 day period of receipt – we will cover the costs of getting the item back and/or repairing the item for you. Always include full problem description, invoice number and product name when writing to us at email@example.com
Most items come with a manufacturer warranty ranging from 30 to 90 days. You must then communicate with the manufacturer for any trouble with your product. However, you can try contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your invoice number, product name and description of the problem and we might be able to assist you by sending replacement parts or give advice – all will depend on the circumstances and issue at hand.
We accept a wide variety of ordering and payment methods, choose what suits you best!
- Credit cards
- Mastercard, VISA & American Express.
- With your Paypal account
- Interac® Online: you will be redirected to connect to your financial institution to make the payment directly from your bank account.
- Pay with Funidollars: Funidollars are worth an equal value of Canadian dollars and applicable to any order. You would like to offer fUnidollars? Nothing easier: click here.
- Purchase orders accepted from schools and institutions with delivery to the official address only. The order can be placed online, then the P.O. forwarded to: email@example.com.
Automatic orders blocked for any country other than Canada, shipping costs being prohibitive (any package over 1kg > $80). If you are interested anyway, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and the list of desired products (expect a few days delay if during holidays).