Will I receive in time for Xmas?
If all items are in stock (clearly indicated for each item). Post Canada limit dates are*:
- Montreal region: 1-2 days, maximum December 20th.
- North and South shore of Montreal, & Quebec city: 2-3 days, maximum December 19th.
- Remote areas and rest of Canada: you will get a delivery date on the order page.
SPECIAL DELIVERY GREATER MONTREAL AREA
(minimum purchase $75 before taxes)
$20 fee (+tx), ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DECEMBER 22nd, 2020
(orders must be placed no later than December 21st at 4 p.m.)
Someone must be on site, contactless delivery, the package will be left at the door, no possibility of anti-theft warranty.
(available only for these postcodes: H1A,H2A,H3A,H4A,H5A,H7A,H9A,H1B,H2B,H3B,H4B,H5B,H7B,H9B,J4G,J4W,J4P,J4K,J4H,J4Z,J4X,J4R,J4L,J4J,J4Y,J4S,J4M,H1C,H2C,H3C,H4C,H7C,J4N,H1E,H2E,H3E,H4E,H7E,H1G,H2G,H3G,H4G,H7G,H9G,H0H,H1H,H2H,H3H,H4H,H7H,H1J,H2J,H3J,H4J,H7J,H9J,H2L,H3L,H4L,H7L,H2M,H3M,H4M,H7M,H2N,H3N,H4N,H7N,H8N,H1P,H2P,H3P,H4P,H7P,H8P,H9P,H1R,H2R,H3R,H4R,H8R,H9R,H1S,H2S,H3S,H4S,H7S,H8S,H9S,H1T,H2T,H3T,H4T,H7T,H8T,H1V,H2V,H3V,H4V,H7V,H1W,H2W,H3W,H4W,H7W,H1X,H2X,H3X,H4X,H7X,H1Y,H2Y,H3Y,H4Y,H7Y,H8Y,H1Z,H2Z,H3Z,H4Z,H8Z)
Answers to the most frequently asked questions…
December 21th update: Canada Post still doesn’t offer guarantees on its shipping delays and may take a few days longer than advertised. Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some quick shipping methods:
- Pickup in Saint-Jerome (free, offered in shipping options for closeby areas).
- Nationex until wednesday for a delivery in Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa (shipping option that should be available the minute you put your postal code).
- Shipping 24 hrs (or regular drive time for buses) via bus (to a bus station near you, details here).
The simplest way to know is to add at least item to your cart, then enter your postal code (and province) on this page for the shipping costs and delays.
Orders with only in-stock items (items out of stock are clearly indicated) are usually shipped the next business day. For items not in inventory, we will quickly notify you by email of the delay (if it is not already shown).
Funique will send the package according to the method selected but fUniqUe cannot be held responsible for the non-predictable delays (weather, strike) attributable to the different mail. If you need to receive the package for a specific date, it is always recommended that you let us know in the comments section of your order.
Within a reasonable period (7 days regular season, extended for the holidays), if you’re not satisfied with an item you received and product is unused, you can return it to us and we will refund you the price of the item. In order to receive your refund, you need to contact email@example.com for a return authorization number (RAN) that must accompany the shipment.
14 days fUniqUe warranty
If an item has a manufacturing fault or was wrongly described (and is unused) within the 14 day period of receipt – we will cover the costs of getting the item back and/or repairing the item for you. Always include full problem description, invoice number and product name when writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most items come with a manufacturer warranty ranging from 30 to 90 days. You must then communicate with the manufacturer for any trouble with your product. However, you can try contacting us at email@example.com, with your invoice number, product name and description of the problem and we might be able to assist you by sending replacement parts or give advice – all will depend on the circumstances and issue at hand.
We accept a wide variety of ordering and payment methods, choose what suits you best!
- Credit cards
- On our site, we accept Mastercard & VISA
- With your Paypal account
- Cheque : Use our ordering system and then click on the option so we can communicate with you to finalize the order (take note that the order is sent once cheque is cleared).
- Interac® transfer: Most financial institutions offer you the option to maker an Interac® e-transfer directly from your bank account, through their secure site. Thanks to referring to your bank for the procedure, usually found in the payment and transfer tab or your online banking service website. A nominal transaction fee might be charged for this service.
- Pay with Funidollars: Funidollars are worth an equal value of Canadian dollars and applicable to any order. You would like to offer fUnidollars, nothing easier: click here: (click here to order gift certificates).
- Purchase orders accepted from schools andinstitutions with delivery to the official address only. The order can be placed online, then the P.O. forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As shipping fees are expensive, international orders are currently blocked but requests can be done via email@example.com (expect a few days delay if during holiday).