- Assemble your game console (soldering required)
- Play retro games
- Code your own games! (also 4 pre-programmed)
Includes all the necessary parts:
- Printed circuit board
- Electronic components (including a speaker and LCD screen (128×128))
- Transparent acrylic case
- Battery pack (including 3AA batteries)
and these tools:
- USB soldering iron (you need a power supply (not included) to connect the USB cable, such as the ones used for cell phones),
- Some soldering
(Other non-included welding accessories might be handy, such as desoldering wick to remove solder).
Based on the Arduino UNO microcontroller, your Makerbuino is compatible with several expnasion modules, you can hack and modify it at your leisure!
2 hours of assembly (approximately)
11 years old and over (manufacturer says 9 years old but soldering involves the use of a hot iron, requires adult supervision at all times).