Your mission: code, explore and learn with EL10T! This one-of-a-kind coding robot is perfect for little learners, while still providing challenges for young scholers. Hours of fun and education to have with EL10T!
- EL10T coding blocks introduce young minds to programming concepts. Coding blocks allow to program EL10T’s movements.
- Build important logic and problem solving skills.
- Insert coding blocks into the control panel and upload into EL10T’s helmet. Put the helmet on EL10T’s head. You really do put ideas in EL10T’s head!
- Understand the process of writing and rewriting code by changing the sequence of blocks in the control panel.
- Start coding with 16 mission cards that ask EL10T to explore the Solar system or town with the double-sided mat-map. Graduate to coding EL10T’s movements on a table top or in your house.
- Includes 16 Mission cards, 20 Coding Blocks, cardboard obstacles, stickers, Coding Panel and EL10T the Coding Robot.
EL10T is a robot designed especially designed for children age 3 and over. Children will be delighted to see their coding skills bring EL10T to life, as he navigates his surroundings. You can even use the coding blocks to create your own custom path for EL10T.
For ages 3 and up.
Batteries: 7 AA batteries required
There are no reviews yet.