You will need dexterity, ingenuity and perseverance to succeed in doing the 60 puzzles this game offers. Several challenges await you. How many vertical structures can you complete? Some constructions may seem impossible, but, with a little patience and a touch of logic, you will succeed.
Recipient of the Seal of Excellence from Option Consommateurs and recognized by the Canadian Council of toy evaluation.
Ages 5 and up; One player
Includes 18 Geoblocks, multilingual rules and solutions
- Tangramino: 64 models with 6 levels of difficulty: the players need to reproduce 2D images using the blocks. 6 years and older
- Perspecto: 55 models with 6 levels of difficulty: players must reconstruct 3D structures based on 2D images viewed horizontally.
- Architecto: 50 models wth 6 difficulty levels: players must build 3D models based on illustrations in perspective.
The game takes all its intensity after the first few levels of difficulty.
- The equilibrio game includes 18 geoblocs, the trilingual rules and solutions
- The Tangramino booklet includes the rules of the game (in 5 languages), 64 models and their solutions. (to be used with Equilibrio’s geoblocks)
- The Perspecto booklet includes the rules of the game (in 5 languages), 55 models and their solutions. (to be used with Equilibrio’s geoblocks)
- Architecto: booklet includes the rules of the game (in 5 languages), 50 models and their solutions. (to be used with Equilibrio’s geoblocks).
Game of the year – Creative Child Magazine – USA 2011
Recommended – National Association for Gifted Children – USA 2007
Best Game – Toy Innovation – Germany 2006