The quality of Snap Circuits combined with the concepts of Quebec’s program.
The elementary kit includes:
– 10 poster-stations with short readings, exploratory ‘missions’ for students and material (in accordance with Quebec’s progression of learning)
– Snaptricity kit (magnetism)
– Green Snap Circuits kit (alternative energies)
– Extra parts to complete the 10 stations
– Material lists to organize each station
– Student and teacher guides (1 copy)
– Supplemental web resources
– Complete for a class of 20 students
Topics covered: – What is Electricity? (Atoms and Electrons) – Static Electricity – Electrochemistry 101 (batteries and pH scale) – Electricity and Magnetism – Motors and Generators – Conductors and Insulators – Short Circuits and Resistance – Light Bulbs and Other Basic Components (LEDs, diodes) – Switches (mechanic and intro to logic) – Energy Conversion – Alternative Energies
Also available: The Super Kit (with an extra Snap Circuits kit for advanced students or extracurricular activities. See below).