125 projects and 40 parts including: a solar cell, a hand crank, water wheel fan, and a rechargeable battery so no need to keep buying new batteries!
Includes the instruction manual and a beautiful bonus color booklet on the different types of energies.
Suggested age: 8-10 years old
Base, snap wires, 2 jumper wires, rechargeable battery, solar cell, battery eliminator for FM radio, FM radio, capacitor, 2 DELs, 4 electrodes for electrochemistry experiment, motor, hand crank, liquid holder, fan, water wheel, pivot, meter, press switch, slide switch, clock, horn.
Under the Additional Information Tab, change text to:
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Guaranteed and solid parts replacing the traditional, fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making them easier to draw and identify (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your coat!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project