125 projects and 40 parts including: a solar cell, a hand crank, water wheel fan, and a rechargeable battery so no need to keep buying new batteries!
Includes the instruction manual and a beautiful bonus color booklet on the different types of energies.
Suggested age: 8-10 years old
Base, snap wires, jumper wires, rechargeable battery, solar cell, capacitor, DELs, electrodes for electrochemistry experiment, motor, hand crank, liquid holder, fan, water wheel, pivot, mini car, meter, press switch, switcher, clock, music IC.
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Guaranteed and solid parts replacing the traditional, fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making them easier to draw and identify (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your coat!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project