An original and fun way to learn electronics, coding and develop your skills in electronic soldering!
- Assemble and learn how a phone works
- Learn electronics and soldering
- Learn programming by coding with Circuit blocks, a block code editor (similar to Scratch).
Includes all parts:
- Circuit board
- Transparent acrylic sheets to create a protective case
- LCD screen 128-160 color screen
- GSM module for calls and text messages
- Microcontroller with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules and charging circuit
- Sound module with audio jack
- 4Gb micro SD card with pre-programmed apps and games
- Other required electronic components (don’t talk high-talk and LCD screen (84×84))
- Rechargeable lithium battery (time of use about 3 days)
You will need a micro SIM card to connect to the cell network.
Tools required for assembly: a basic soldering iron (nothing expensive required) and some solder, diagonal cutter pliers, screwdriver, a piece of insulating tape or some super-glue
Based on the Arduino microcontroller, your Ringo is compatible with several expnasion modules, you can hack and modify it at your leisure!
5 hours of assembly (approximately)
11 years old and over