A game highlighting Inuit culture and philosophy for everyone’s enjoyment!
- A game that promotes a healthy relationship between humans and nature. That highlights the value of cohabitation with the living beings with whom we share this planet.
- Calls on critical thinking because the more your world evolves, the more strategy you will need in order to establish a balance where everyone coexists.
- A beautiful game with a unique design that recalls the beauty of the northern landscapes.
- Each game is different since you choose how to place the base pieces and you can choose to play as human or nature.
- For 2 or 4 players. The waterproof pieces can even be used to play outdoors!
- A game for 2 lasts about 15 minutes, and for 4, 45 minutes.
- Instructions in French, English and Inuktitut.
- 9 years old and over