Discover the science of lights: optical illusions, 3D imagery, colors, optic fibers… You can even control your circuits with your MP3 player or a simple tv remote control. 175 projects, including strobe lights and various light and sound shows to learn more about electric and electronic principles. More fun with the Snap Circuits!
Suggested age: 8 to 108 years old!
Snap Circuits lights include:
1 instruction booklet, base, snap wires, 2 jumper wires, 2 battery holders, 2 capacitors, 3 LEDs, motor, fan, disks and support, 2 transistors, phototransistor, 3 resistors, adjustable resistor, 2 switches, speaker, microphone, integrate circuits: color organ ans strobe light, stereo cable, infrared receptor, optic fiber cable, and 2 supports, fibre optic tree, egg and tower (LED accessory), prismatic film and a series of filters(3).
– Guaranteed and solid parts replacing the traditional and fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making their identification and drawing easier (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your coat!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project
– Quality American product