Electricity is everywhere in your home. Whether you live in a city skyscraper or a house in the countryside, our homes are all powered by electricity. It’s not magic, it’s science!
Learn how it all works by building your own 3D home model with circuits that work like the ones you use every day. With seven colorful bases to make your own structure, learn how electricity circulates and powers your home.
- The My Home set will help children answer questions such as:
- How can the power company bring electricity to your homes?
- How does electricity move inside your walls?
- What happens when you turn on a light?
- What happens when the power goes out?
- What is a breaker and how does it work?
Experiment with security system circuits, dimmer switches, automatic lights, motion sensors, fans, device motors, generators, and more!
Easy-to-use colour-illustrated project manual.
8 to 108 years old
Requires 3 AA batteries – not included