500 electronic experiments: fun without limits!
For the curious minds: make your own experiments too!
- 3 instruction manuals
- Comes with over 70 parts to create 511 different electronic projects, such as:
- Display of numbers and letters with DELl display
- Recording and playback of sounds
- FM radio
- Experiment with the multimeter
- Can be upgraded with SC-U57
- 4 AA batteries required
- 8-108 years old
More details (Parts’ list, Snap Circuits advantages and project examples) (Parts’ list, Snap Circuits advantages and project examples)
– Parts from the SC-100: Base grid, snap wires, 2 jumper wires, battery holder, whistle chip(piezoelectric), slide switch, press switch, motor, fan, 100 ohms resistor, photoresistor, LED, light, speaker, integrated circuits: music, alarm and space war
AND Parts of the SC-300: Antenna, 2nd battery holder, 2nd LED, 2nd light, microphone, 5 capacitors, 4 other resistors, 2 transistors, adjustable resistor, variable capacitor, integrated circuits: high frequency,power amplifier and more snap wires.
AND Parts of the SC-500: diode, DEL display, FM module, analog meter, transformer, relay, SCR, recording integrated circuit and more snap wires.
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Garanteed and solid parts replacing the traditional and fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making their identification and drawing easier (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your clothes!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project
– Quality American product