The Model SC-301 is an in-depth exploration of the electronic components included with the SC-300 Snap Circuits®. Ideal for use in home schooling, middle schools, and high schools where students will grasp the basic principles of electronics.
60 parts, project books, student guide and teacher guide included. All items included are stored in a solid case for neat and easy organization.
Requires 4 “AA” Batteries
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Guaranteed and solid parts replacing the traditional fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making their identification and drawing easier (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your clothes!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project
– Quality American product
– Parts from the SC-100:
Base grid, snap wires, 2 jumper wires, battery holder, whistle chip(piezoelectric), slide switch, press switch, motor, fan, 100 ohms resistor, photo resistor, LED, light, speaker, integrated circuits: music, alarm and space war.
+ Parts of the SC-300:
Antenna, 2nd battery holder, 2nd LED, 2nd light, microphone, 5 capacitors, 4 other resistors, 2 transistors, adjustable resistor, variable capacitor, integrated circuits: high frequency, power amplifier and more snap wires.