Do more than 750 projects, including a computer interface.
All the parts from previous kits +
– Booklet with 180 projects
– Additional booklet with 73 projects working with the computer interface (click here to download software)
Over 80 parts, including:
Universal spring part to connect any electronic component to your Snap Circuit
Vibration switch and more…
IMPORTANT NOTE: the oscilloscope software only works with Windows systems (not Apple/ Mac).
More details (Parts’ list, Snap Circuits advantages and project
– Parts from the SC-100: Base grid, snap wires, 2 jumper wires, battery holder, whistle chip(piezoelectric), slide switch, press switch, motor, fan, 100 ohms resistor, photo resistor, LED, light, speaker, integrated circuits: music, alarm and space war
AND Parts of the SC-300: Antenna, 2nd battery holder, 2nd LED, 2nd light, microphone, 5 capacitors, 4 other resistors, 2 transistors, adjustable resistor, variable capacitor, integrated circuits: high frequency, power amplifier and more snap wires.
AND Parts of the SC-500: diode, DEL display, FM module, analog meter, transformer, relay, SCR, recording integrated circuit and more snap wires.
+ Parts of the SC-750: electromagnet, solar cell, universal 2-spring socket, vibration switch, software and interface cable.
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Guaranteed and solid parts replacing the traditional, fragile wires and components
– Colors and electric symbol on each part, making their identification and drawing easier (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your clothes!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project
– Quality American product