The ideal beginner kit for teachers: 41 parts for 75 projects focused on the comprehension of electricity and magnetism principles (tension, parallel and in series circuits, magnetism, magnetism-electricity relation, elctrochemistry (juice battery), motors, electromagnets, etc…).
8 to 108 years old
snap wires, base, battery holder, compass, 2 electrodes, iron filling case, 2 jumper wires, 3 lights, motor, fan, string, spare motor top, electromagnet and iron rod, meter, magnet, press and slide switches.
Advantages of the Snap Circuits:
– Garanteed and solid parts replacing the traditional and fragile wires and components
– Coulors and electric symbol on each part, making their identification and drawing easier (schematics)
– Just like a construction toy: simplifies circuit building and fun to play with
– Ingenious way to connect parts, just like on your clothes!
– Color instruction manual explaining each project
– Quality American product