Chemistry or magic? 30 fun and challenging experiments for young chemists.
The magic components:
- a magic cauldron to perform experiments, with a light function, a vortex to mix and create smoke and liquid effects.
- magic wands with a secret trap door to hide powder or liquid and surprise your audience!
- ingredients for amazing chemical reactions!
- And a full color booklet with instructions and scientific explanations
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Recommended for 8 years old and older
Included : sodium bicarbonate (40 g), diluted glycerine (20 g), plaster of Paris (100 g), gelatin (5 g), red colouring (3 g), small beaker (20 ml), large beaker (150 ml), tweezers, measuring spoon, stirrer, funnel, 10 cable wires, modelling clay, 20 pH papers, pH scale, magnifying glass, pipette, magnet, thermometer, cotton thread, syringe, 4 test tubes and 4 stoppers, test tube stand, bottle brush, 2 Petri dishes, large container, flask, pierced stopper, solid stopper, balloon, filter papers, 2 straws, protective goggles, instruction sheet in colour.