The Siege Tower was used by invading armies to breach the walls of the castle they were attacking. They varied in size and construction (some up to 135 feet tall!), but the one we have here is typical of the medieval styles, used from about 900 BC, as attackers tried to get over a castle’s walls.
This incredibly sturdy tabletop model will procure you hours (years!) of sieging around the house and back yard. Like all of our wooden kits, assembly is done with pegs for great strength and authenticity and it will give you that cool siege feeling with the firing catapult on the top.
- Each piece is pre-cut and pre-drilled for ease of assembly and strength.
- An easy to raise and lower drawbridge and a fully working catapult in the top.
- Removable ladders, to keep uninvited minifigures out of the upper levels.
- All natural and untreated wood, without paint or coatings on any piece!
- Easy to follow instructions.
- For 12 years and older.