Considered by many to be the most powerful and destructive of all the siege engines, the trebuchet took many forms throughout the Medieval world, hurling huge rocks, giant fireballs and even diseased animals at and into castles.
This model, based on the Warwolf, is a tabletop working replica of a trebuchet made in the 13th Century. Standing 26 inches tall by 18 inches wide, this model will shoot balls of play dough (included) over 20 feet! Please be careful of what or who you aim at, this thing can really let loose!
- Model is pre-cut and each joint is drilled for ease of assembly and strength.
- Comes with a leather-like sling and some soft modeling clay for safe hurling!
- All natural and untreated wood, without paint or coatings on any piece!
- Can be built in 1 to 2 hours with little modeling experience needed
- Easy to follow instructions.
- 9 years and older